"The way indoor SOCCER should be!"
Action Soccer is one of the most popular sports around, so come and claim your bragging rights, or settle your dispute on the court. Can you be the best and the number one team... why not find out?
Social games last for 35 minutes, so it still fits into your busy schedule.
If you would like to book a slot on one of our courts for casual or competitive games call us now. The courts are contained with high tension netting, so you can even use the sideboards for a 1 / 2 self pass.
Come in for a privately organised social game or for your inter-company regular competition, and then relax at our after game facilities or come and join a team, register in a league or just come along for the social environment and watch sports on our huge Tv's. Book for casual games too! We can also take bookings for one off or regular private competitions.
- The court is separated into 2, separated by 'transverse' lines. Two goal circles with goal posts and back nets
- Teams may only have Four (4) players on the pitch during play. Three (3) on field players plus the goalkeeper.
- Each team can have up to Two (2) substitutes. These are rolling substitutes but the game must be stopped and referee informed prior to substitution. This also applies if goalkeeper is changed.
- A player must play in at least 3 games to qualify to play finals.
Social Game Schedule
- Social Games - Monday - Sunday
- Note: We sometimes have special Leagues and Competitions
Action Soccer Rules
- Become an Action Soccer Guru! Download the Action Soccer Rule Book in PDF format. File 1.3Mb
FIXTURES & STANDINGS
Check how your team progresses throughout the season...FIXTURES & STANDINGS